Do you go both ways? Enjoy talking to clients, managing expectations, prioritizing schedules and strategizing the next great idea with a thoughtful, badass team... then can't wait to write it all down in a succcinct and poignant manner and share it with the world.
Firebelly is looking to hire another amazing person to join our team and we hope it's you!
- people-person with gut intuition on other's needs, especially before they ask
- exceptional communicator and not afraid to have tough conversations
- independent and self-initiator, at the same time a team player
- true collaborator over a divide and conquer approach
- less worried about merits, awards or ownership, more interested in creating great work for great people
- willing to take one for the team when necessary and not afraid to admit your mistakes
- above all you believe, we're all in this together
- research and analysis of information, data and trends
- writing for print collateral, websites, advertising and strategy docs
- fluency in Adobe Creative Suite and Keynote
- writing / design / development background or have worked within a creative team for at least 3+ years
- project management skills, including tracking schedules, team progress, budgets and overall big picture goals
- production assistance with vendor selection, materials sourcing and estimates
Sound like you? We'd love to hear from you soon. We will be hiring in January!
Please send us a bit about yourself, why you think you'd be a good match, two of your favorite foods and one thing you're grateful for. Send to: email@example.com